1. The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE is nearing its market debut, as hinted by recent certifications and leaks.
2. The phone features a design with wide display bezels and a standard Samsung design language on the back.
3. The Galaxy S23 FE is equipped with a 6.3-inch FHD+ display, under-display fingerprint scanner, and 5G capability.
4. It is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC in China and some other markets, while Exynos 2200 is expected for international markets.
5. The phone offers 8GB of RAM, 128GB or 256GB storage options, a triple-camera setup, and a battery with a rated capacity of 4,370mAh and 25W charging support.
Korean Tech Giant’s New Phone Confirmed by Chinese Certification Agency
After several months of leaks and speculation, the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S23 FE is on the verge of making its official debut. The smartphone has recently obtained a crucial certification from China’s TENAA, providing further confirmation of its rumored specifications and design.
The Chinese certification agency listed the Galaxy S23 FE with the model number SM-S7110, which corresponds to the Chinese version of the phone. The model numbers SM-S711U and SM-S711B are assigned to the US and European variants, respectively. The images accompanying the certification reveal a design consistent with earlier leaks, showcasing the phone’s wide display bezels and triple-camera setup on the back. The phone also features power and volume buttons on its right side.
Galaxy S23 FE Specifications Confirmed by TENAA
The TENAA listing provides additional details about the Galaxy S23 FE’s specifications. The phone measures 76.5×158.0x8.2mm and weighs 210 grams, supporting 5G connectivity. It boasts a 6.3-inch FHD+ display with a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels and incorporates an under-display fingerprint scanner.
While not explicitly mentioning the chipset, the Chinese agency discloses the clock speeds of the processor. The Galaxy S23 FE will be equipped with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC in China and the US, while most international markets will receive Samsung’s in-house Exynos 2200. The phone will also offer 8GB of RAM and storage options of either 128GB or 256GB.
As for the camera setup, the Galaxy S23 FE will sport a 50MP primary shooter, an 8MP telephoto camera with 3X optical zoom, a 12MP ultrawide lens, and a 10MP selfie camera. Powering the device is a 4,370mAh battery, expected to provide a typical capacity of 4,500mAh. Swift charging capabilities with 25W support are also anticipated.
The rumored features of the Galaxy S23 FE include IP68 rating for dust and water resistance, stereo speakers, wireless charging, reverse wireless charging, support for Samsung DeX, and the latest Android 13 operating system. It is expected that the phone will be priced similarly to its predecessor, the Galaxy S21 FE. With these recent developments, Samsung is likely to unveil the new Fan Edition phone in the near future.