1. The HONOR V Purse smartphone will become an actual product on September 19th.
2. The device was originally presented as a concept device at IFA.
3. The HONOR V Purse will be available for purchase in China, but its availability in global markets is still unknown.
4. The HONOR V Purse is an outwards-folding smartphone that can transform into a handbag/purse.
5. The phone is expected to have powerful specifications, potentially including a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor and an AMOLED display with a high resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.
The HONOR V Purse: An Actual Product Launching Soon
After being presented as a concept device at IFA earlier this month, the HONOR V Purse smartphone will officially become available on September 19. There were doubts about its release, but it has now been confirmed as a real product.
The HONOR V Purse Launching in China
HONOR will introduce the device in China on September 19, where it will be available for purchase. However, it is still unclear if it will be released in other global markets.
The HONOR Magic V2 is expected to be available outside of China, but there are uncertainties about the availability of the HONOR V Purse. Nevertheless, it will definitely be accessible in China.
A Fashion-Forward Phone that Transforms into a Handbag
The HONOR V Purse is a unique smartphone that folds outward and can transform into a handbag. It shares some similarities with the Huawei Mate Xs 2, but the design is distinct. This phone puts a strong emphasis on fashion and can be personalized with various AOD styles.
Potential Specs and Pricing
The exact specifications of the HONOR V Purse are still unknown. However, as the Magic V2 is a flagship-grade product, it is likely that this phone will be powerful as well. It could possibly include the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 and feature an AMOLED display with a high resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The price of the phone is yet to be revealed.