1. The Google Pixel 7a is a highly rated sub-$500 Android smartphone that offers a 6.1-inch FHD+ display, a 90Hz refresh rate, 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and a 4385mAh battery.
2. The Pixel 7a comes in the color “Snow” and is unlocked to work on all three US carriers.
3. To enter the giveaway for a chance to win the Google Pixel 7a, participants need to enter their email address and complete various actions for additional entries.
4. The giveaway is only open to participants in the USA and has a closing time of 2:59 pm PST on Friday, November 10, 2023.
Welcome to our giveaway of the Google Pixel 7a! Although the Google Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro are now official, we’re offering a chance to win a free Google Pixel 7a. We’re also giving away a Pixel 8!
The Google Pixel 7a was announced by Google back in May at I/O. We reviewed it and found that it was the best sub-$500 Android smartphone available. It’s a pretty impressive phone. You’ll receive our gently used review unit from our editors at AH, and we promise not to autograph the screen!
About the Google Pixel 7a:
– It features a 6.1-inch FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
– Powered by the Tensor G2 processor, the same one used in the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro.
– It has 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and a 4385mAh battery.
– The Pixel 7a launched with Android 13 but is eligible for an update to Android 14.
– It will receive updates until May 2026 and security updates until May 2028.
This giveaway is for a lightly used Google Pixel 7a in the “Snow” color. It comes with a few Spigen cases and the official Google case. The phone is unlocked and compatible with all three US carriers.
To enter the giveaway, simply participate in the giveaway widget below by entering your email address. You can earn additional entries by completing various actions and visiting Android Headlines’ social media channels.
Please note that this giveaway is for US entrants only and will close at 2:59 pm PST on Friday, November 10, 2023. Good luck!