1) The Xiaomi 14 Pro design has been revealed through CAD-based renders, suggesting that this may be the final design of the device.
2) The phone will feature flat sides with rounded edges for more comfort, a flat display, and uniform bezels. It will have physical buttons on the right-hand side and a large camera module on the back with three or four cameras.
3) The Xiaomi 14 Pro will have a 6.6-inch flat panel with 2.5D glass.
4) It is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC and may be announced on October 27th, following Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Summit. The global launch may happen next year.
Xiaomi 14 Pro Design Revealed: What to Expect
The design of the Xiaomi 14 Pro has been unveiled, thanks to CAD-based renders shared by 91mobiles in collaboration with @OnLeaks. These renders, which include both images and videos, are likely to be an accurate depiction of the final design.
– The Xiaomi 14 Pro will feature flat sides with slightly rounded edges for added comfort.
– The phone will have a flat display with uniform bezels.
– All physical buttons will be placed on the right-hand side.
– The back of the phone will feature a large camera module, possibly with three or four cameras, as well as a front-facing camera.
– The rear camera module will protrude significantly, suggesting the inclusion of large sensors.
– The dimensions of the Xiaomi 14 Pro will be 161.6 x 75.3 x 8.7mm, with a thickness of 13.1mm due to the camera module.
– The phone will come with a 6.6-inch flat panel and 2.5D glass.
– It is speculated that the Xiaomi 14 Pro will be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC, possibly making it one of the first phones to feature this chip.
– Xiaomi is likely to announce the Xiaomi 14 and Xiaomi 14 Pro on October 27, shortly after Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Summit where the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 is expected to be announced.
– These phones are expected to debut in China first, with a global launch likely to follow next year.
– Additionally, the Xiaomi 14 Ultra is rumored to launch at a later date.